Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
WoT dating videos
by Mat Bloody Cauthon
Rand: Hi, umm…I’m Rand al’Thor. I’m a shepard from the Two Rivers and my most recent occupation is…you know, world ruler. My interests include defeating the Dark One, traveling, um…conquering nations..uh…talking to myself, stopping the Forsaken (they won’t ruin our date, I promise), long walks on battlements, stuff like that. I think that my good qualities are being a dynamo in bed, hiding my emotions, protecting the ones I love…oh yeah, I definitely don’t kill women! That’s always a plus. What am I looking for in a woman? Well, I’m actually here for three women…yeah, I’m a swinger. So if you’re into that…yeah…awesome. This body wasn’t built to pleasure just one woman, let me tell you! If lightning is flashin’, don’t come a bashin! So if your interested, I’ll have my Asha’men come pick you up.
1. everybody is UNREASONABLY attractive (running the gamut from fucking adorable to burning hot and every combination in between)
2. everybody is very respectful and nice, and reasonably aware/critical of things in the books while still loving them to death
3. everybody is mad smart and nearly encyclopedic in their knowledge of the material - a crazy feat, considering the series is ELEVEN-THOUSAND pages long
4.everybody’s fucking hilarious and sassy
5. the fandom seems to be collectively pretty damn horny ??? (those fantasy nerds, man)
6. everybody would drop what they were doing and march together in a heart-beat if the Last Battle came
"Most of", but whatever.
I would like to the point out something to the fans. Every single book Robert Jordan wrote begins with the wind. There is always a wind. I think it was very conscious that he was breathing life into his characters. Breath and wind have the same root, I think, at least in Hebrew.
*yells* “el’Nynaeve ti al’Meara Mandragoran!”
…yes? Can I help you with something?
SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!
And, because I have more leeway with such things now, here are some nice quotes for you directly from RJ’s notes regarding what happens to Lan and the Borderlands following the Last Battle.
"Malkier might have a lot of uniting to do with the western end of the Borderlands under Lan, who will find himself made king out there …"
"The Blight recedes to some extent, I’m not sure how far, it recedes a good bit, though. And they can reclaim some, I’m not sure they can reclaim all of Malkier at this point, but the Blight has visibly retreated so they can go down there and check on the towers on the Blight Border. And they are miles inside the Borderland now, instead of being right on the Border, towers sitting right on the edge of the Blight. They’re not on the Blight anymore."
So, talk that the Blight is completely gone isn’t true, though it does retreat.
Page 1 of 70